Refugees, Police Hurt in Clashes at Macedonian-Greek BorderBy
More than 20 policemen, hundreds of migrants injured
Situation at Greek-Macedonian border calm Monday, police said
The Republic of Macedonia accused aid groups of organizing an attempt to send refugees across the border and Greece condemned its northern neighbor’s actions after clashes injured hundreds of migrants and 23 security officers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's