Puerto Ricans Unlikely to Live Long Enough to See Bonds MatureBy
Islanders should avoid proposed `local option,' analyst says
First principal would be paid in 2065 under revised plan
Puerto Ricans who plowed their savings into the island’s bonds may eventually get paid in full. They probably just won’t be alive to see it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets