Russian Backer of Star Wars BB-8 Droid Forms $100 Million Robot FundBy
Grishin Robotics backed startups including BB-8 maker Sphero
New investments include Web-connected video doorbell Ring.com
Mail.ru’s Chief Executive Officer Dmitry Grishin, already an investor in Sphero, the maker of the Star Wars BB-8 drone, is bolstering his passion for tech companies by opening a private equity fund worth $100 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap