India's Monsoon Seen Stronger Than Usual as El Nino WeakensBy
Seasonal showers will probably be 105% of average: Skymet
Back-to-back rainfall deficit had hit country's crops
India’s monsoon is set to be stronger than usual this year, following the first back-to-back rain shortfall in three decades which hurt crops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks