Goldman Says Doha Oil-Freeze Talks Won't Hold Bullish SurprisesBy
Freeze deal will not speed up market rebalancing, bank says
OPEC supply could rise by 500,000 b/d even after freeze pact
A meeting of oil producers in Doha this month to discuss freezing crude production will do little to boost prices, and may even cause them to fall, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's