Carmignac's Medecin Likes CoCos, Just Not Deutsche Bank'sBy
French asset manager favors Intensa Sanpaolo, Credit Suisse
Carmignac sees banks' return on equity staying under pressure
Carmignac Gestion SA likes the riskiest European bank debt known as contingent convertible bonds, said Jean Medecin, a member of the firm’s investment committee. He won’t be buying Deutsche Bank AG’s though, he said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations