Europe Small Caps Beat Giants as Stock Rally Loses Steam: ChartBy
Even as a recent equity rally has shown signs of fading in the past three weeks, small caps across Europe are holding gains, pushing a gauge tracking them to a two-year high versus larger companies. The Euro Stoxx Small Index has jumped 13 percent since a Feb. 11 low, while declines in banks and worries about global growth have trimmed the Euro Stoxx 50 Index’s rebound to 8.6 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts