China Consumer Inflation Pick Up Continues in March on Food PricesBloomberg News
Food prices increase 7.6% on surging vegetables and pork
PPI prices post first month-on-month increase since 2013
China’s consumer prices remained buoyant last month on surging food prices and factory-gate deflation moderated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas