Best IPO Refuge From `Brexit' Panic Is in Nordics, Nasdaq SaysBy
Head of Nasdaq European listings sees 60 Nordic IPOs this year
`Brexit' fears threatening to slow down London-based IPOs
The man in charge of European listings at Nasdaq Inc. says the Nordic region is set to provide one of the most stable backdrops for initial public offerings amid market tensions spurred by the U.K.’s decision to hold a June referendum on European Union membership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’