Alcoa Slumps as Jets-to-Metals Slowdown Dims Earnings ProspectsBy
First-quarter net income fell 92 percent to $16 million
Metal consumption now seen climbing 5%, down from 6% forecast
Alcoa Inc. fell the most in three weeks after cutting projections for its largest manufacturing unit on slowing demand for metal parts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas