Pain in India Property Market Spells Opportunity for GodrejBy
Distressed India property to boost deals for developer
New property bill may speed up consolidation in industry
For Pirojsha Godrej, who leads India’s third-largest developer, the pain in the real estate market is spelling opportunities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders