Kerry Will Visit Hiroshima Nuclear Site, Testing Water for ObamaBy
Secretary of State the top-ranked U.S. official to visit city
Kerry joins U.K., French foreign ministers at G-7 meeting
Seventy-one years after a U.S. atomic bomb devastated Hiroshima, John Kerry will on Monday become the first incumbent Secretary of State to pay tribute to the tens of thousands of victims in the western Japanese city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks