Saudi Arabian Stocks Lead Gulf-Region Gains as Oil Surpasses $40By and
Real estate stocks heavily traded as Dubai's benchmark climbs
Bloomberg GCC 200 Index increases third day; Israel Drops
Gulf Arab stocks climbed after oil, the region’s main source of income, rebounded to the highest level this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's