China's Zhou Confident Latin America Economies Will GrowBy
Central bank governor pledges continued support for region
Two $10 billion LatAm investment funds established by China
People’s Bank of China Governor Zhou Xiaochuan expressed confidence that Latin American countries can weather the global economic slowdown this year, according to a statement posted Sunday at the annual meeting of the Inter-American Development Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards