Qantas Plane Makes Emergency Medical Landing in Oman, SMH SaysBy
A Qantas plane made an emergency descent to land in Muscat, Oman, after a passenger suffered a suspected heart attack during a flight from Melbourne to London on Friday, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets