Heta Creditors Said to Seek Backers for Offer in Debt StalemateBy and
Group of bondholders propose to accept 92% of face value
Offer may win two-thirds majority of creditors, person says
A group of Heta Asset Resolution AG creditors plans to make an offer to Austrian authorities that would accept a payout below par for the “bad bank’s” state-guaranteed debt, according to a person familiar with the bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's