Hastert’s Alleged Sex Abuse of Boys Cited in Hush Money CaseBy
Decades-old abuse of high school wrestlers described by U.S.
Prosecutors say Hastert's `hypocrisy' should affect sentence
J. Dennis Hastert, who as speaker of the House was second in line to the U.S. presidency, is alleged by federal prosecutors to have sexually abused five boys while he was a high school wrestling coach in Illinois.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards