Young Spain Rattles at Gates of Power as Old Guard Fades AwayBy , , and
Telefonica's Alierta, a symbol of the establishment, retires
New party leaders have until May 2 to decide on end of Rajoy
As Cesar Alierta retires as chairman of former phone monopoly Telefonica SA, his departure marks another loss for an elite that traces its power to the dawn of democracy in Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's