U.K. Names Woods Bank of England Deputy Governor for RegulationBy
Sam Woods also becomes head of Prudential Regulation Authority
Replaces Andrew Bailey from July 1, Treasury says in statement
Sam Woods, a former U.K. Treasury official, was appointed as Deputy Governor for regulation at the Bank of England, replacing Andrew Bailey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's