Telefonica Names Pallete Chairman, CEO After Alierta QuitsBy
Pallete takes over as company seeks to revive domestic unit
Board also nominates four new members to fill vacancies
Telefonica SA’s board named Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete chairman and chief executive officer, ending his mentor Cesar Alierta’s reign of almost 16 years at the helm of Spain’s former phone monopoly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts