Spanish Home Sales Jump to Three-Year High Amid Recovery: ChartBy
Spanish home sales climbed 15.8 percent in February to 34,771. The highest figure in three years is a sign the property market is healing as the economy expands and prices normalize. Billionaire investor Carlos Slim is among those betting on a recovery, shoring up his investments in Spanish builders and property developers. Home prices fell almost 40 percent since 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders