Pound Rises First Time in Four Days as Stocks, Oil Lend SupportBy
Sterling pares gains after drop in manufacturing output
Currency is a function of risk appetite, Mizuho's Jones says
The pound rose for the first time in four days against the dollar, supported by a renewed jump in riskier assets including stocks that undermined the yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single