Life After Disney? Staggs Can Look to Predecessors Who ReboundedBy , , and
Former heir apparent stepping down at end of September
Ex-studio boss Ross, products head Mooney landed on feet
Come September, Thomas Staggs will join a long list of one-time high-flyers at Walt Disney Co. who left the company. He probably shouldn’t worry about landing on his feet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day