Commodity Rebound Forecast by Australia as Exports Resume GainsBy
Iron ore, gas, uranium to drive export value gains from `17
Government forecaster sees gains in iron ore prices to 2021
The global commodity rout looks set to hit a bottom with Australia, a key bellwether for the resources industry, forecasting the value of its commodities exports will resume rising from the second half of 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?