Christie Official Orders Swift Reviews of N.J. Gun Carry PermitsBy
'Serious threats' to applicant's life now a consideration
Domestic-violence victim slain while paperwork was delayed
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s administration ordered police departments not to delay handgun-permit applications and opened the process to individuals in fear for their lives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations