Bullied Ex-Barclays Trader Did as He Was Told, Lawyer SaysBy
Third U.K. criminal trial of bankers accused of rate rigging
Mathew only set U.S. dollar rate when boss was away: lawyer
Jonathan Mathew, one of the ex-Barclays Plc employees accused of manipulating a key benchmark interest rate, is on trial merely for following the orders of a bullying boss, according to his lawyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's