ANC Rebellion Gains Momentum, Raising Odds of Zuma's OusterBy and
Mandela's lawyer Bizos says Zuma ``took a wrong turn''
Zuma's friends, the Guptas, resign from company positions
A rebellion against South African President Jacob Zuma is gathering momentum within the ruling African National Congress, fueling a political crisis and raising the odds of his ouster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's