Alibaba Affiliate Said to Lift Target in Tech FundingBy
Ant Financial raised its target to more than $3.5 billion
China’s sovereign wealth fund, CCB vehicle to lead investment
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s finance affiliate has increased the amount it’s raising to at least $3.5 billion and gained the support of powerful state-backed investors in a record technology funding, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy