Turkey Grants Banks Relief on Loans to Troubled Tourism IndustryBy
Banks can restructure loans twice before non-performing status
Terror attacks have caused visitor numbers to tumble
Turkey moved to minimize the financial fallout from a sharp drop in tourism by creating new rules to govern the $17 billion that local hospitality firms owe the banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's