Manhattan Office Market Cools With Tenants Hesitating on DealsBy
Leasing slips from last year's aggressive pace, Cushman says
Space absorption turns negative for the first time since 2013
Manhattan’s office market cooled in the first quarter as financial turmoil limited leasing deals, while landlords put more space up for rent than tenants took.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas