London Stock Exchange Deal May Spark Industry Buyout FrenzyBy , , and
Smaller firms join FactSet, MSCI on potential shopping lists
Shrinking market share may pressure firms to seek deals
The more than $30 billion of buyouts among companies at the heart of global financial markets have in the past six months turned little-known data firms into some of the industry’s hottest takeover targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States