Liberty House to Begin Formal Talks With Tata Steel Next WeekBy
U.K. Business Secretary met Tata Steel officials on Wednesday
Company has already agreed to buy Tata units in Scotland
Liberty House Group will begin formal talks about buying Tata Steel Ltd.’s Port Talbot plant and its British processing operations on April 11 as the Indian steelmaker seeks to exit the U.K. businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’