Jamie Dimon Warns Treasury Rally May Turn to Rout as Rates RiseBy
Biggest buyers of U.S. debt won't be there in future: Dimon
Warning jibes with Bloomberg survey projecting yield to rise
Jamie Dimon, chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co., said he’s concerned demand for Treasuries will decline and the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates faster than people expect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts