IVG Is Readying $3.6 Billion Office Unit for Possible SaleBy
Preparations will be completed this year, CEO Binkowska says
New Frankfurt-based unit may be real estate investment trust
IVG Immobilien AG, the German property company that was taken over by creditors two years ago, will bundle most of its office properties into a new business this year, in preparation for a possible sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts