GE's Oil Unit Seen Finding `Missing Piece' With Baker HughesBy and
Oil & Gas unit ranked 11th in oilpatch for service, gear sales
Baker Hughes would vault GE to 3rd biggest oil-service company
General Electric Co. could become one of the top players in the oil services and equipment industry if it decides to bid for Baker Hughes Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts