Fast Retailing Cuts Annual Profit Forecast for Second TimeBy and
Stronger yen, warm weather, heavy discounting hurt profit
Second-quarter earnings plunge 60%, missing analyst estimates
Fast Retailing Co. cut its full-year operating profit forecast for the second time in as many quarters as a stronger yen eroded earnings and warmer weather hurt sales of winter clothes for the maker of Uniqlo casual wear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts