EIB Puts Faith in U.K. to Make `Right Decision' to Avoid EU ExitBy
U.K. voters likely to show pragmatism, EIB chief Hoyer says
Even if U.K. left EU, unlikely to affect bank's credit rating
The European Investment Bank isn’t making plans for how it would be affected by a potential U.K. exit from the European Union because British voters will probably vote to stay in the EU, EIB President Werner Hoyer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks