EFG International Jumps Most in Three Years on Share-Sale PlanBy
Parent company increases commitment to $524 million sale
Capital increase to help finance purchase of private bank BSI
EFG International AG jumped the most since January 2013 in Zurich trading after saying its parent company increased its commitment to a planned 500 million Swiss franc ($524 million) share sale to help finance its purchase of private bank BSI SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone