Depomed Rises After Starboard Value Seeks Control of BoardBy
Activist discloses 9.8% stake in drug-delivery company
Starboard critical of company's takeover defense efforts
Depomed Inc. shares rose Friday after activist Starboard Value LP said it’s seeking to replace six directors at the developer of oral drug-delivery technologies, part of its fight to halt expansion of the company’s “egregious” takeover defenses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's