BNY's Newton Shuns Brazil Assets as Rally Seen UnsustainableBy and
`Little value' seen in equities, currency under pressure
Political change won't solve economic issues: Rob Marshall-Lee
The rally that sent the Ibovespa to the best performance in the world this year is unsustainable as Latin America’s largest economy will languish even if there’s a change in government, according to Bank of New York Mellon Corp.’s Newton Investment Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing