Copper Erases Gains for the Year Amid Miners' Bearish OutlookBy
`We got a fair amount of bearish news along the way': RJO
LME copper stockpiles increased by 2.8%, most since August
Copper fell the most in three months, erasing gains for the year amid concerns over demand voiced by miners and investors gathering for an industry conference in Chile, the world’s biggest producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing