U.S. Vacation-Home Sales Tumble From Record as Bargains Dry UpBy
Transactions last year dropped almost 19% from 2014 high
Limited inventory, stock-market turbulence hold back buyers
Sales of U.S. vacation homes tumbled last year from record levels as buyers were held back by tight inventory and turbulence in financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?