This India Cut Is Different, Rajan Says as Transmission ImprovesBy
Better transmission will amplify effect of rate cut: Rajan
`We're not holding back rate cuts for some masochistic reason'
India’s quarter-point rate cut on Tuesday will have a much bigger impact than in the past due to better transmission of monetary policy, central bank Governor Raghuram Rajan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day