Spain's Fiscal Watchdog Says Government Impeded Oversight WorkBy and
The government blocked spending on staffing for agency
Watchdog says Spain risks fresh deficit violation in 2016
The head of Spain’s fiscal watchdog said the government of Mariano Rajoy impeded his agency’s efforts to oversee public spending as it disregarded his warnings about a breach of European Union rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap