Shire Sees Baxalta Deal Closing as Expected After New RulesBy
Transaction expected to complete by mid-2016 as plannned
New Treasury rules had thwarted Pfizer-Allergan deal
Shire Plc expects to close its $32 billion deal to acquire Baxalta Inc. in mid-2016 as expected, after new rules from the U.S. Treasury thwarted the $160 billion merger of Pfizer Inc. and Allergan Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts