Panama Papers Prompt RBC to Set Up Team to Scour Bank RecordsBy
Royal Bank CEO says bank hasn't been accused of illegality
Investors pressed RBC on ties to tax havens at annual meeting
Royal Bank of Canada set up a team to scour four decades of internal records to see what ties the lender has to the Panamanian law firm at the center of a leak of millions of documents about offshore accounts, Chief Executive Officer David McKay said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’