O'Brien Leaves Stocks to Join Treasury Startup Direct MatchBy
O'Brien appointed to executive chairman of the board
Former executive spent career at Bats, Direct Edge and Nasdaq
Direct Match, the startup that plans of offer exchange-style trading for U.S. Treasury bonds, said it has appointed William O’Brien as executive chairman of its board of directors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone