Nordea CEO Denies Allegations He Lied Amid FSA InvestigationBy , , and
FSA head says he met with CEO to discuss allegations
Nordea shareholders seeking independent review of bank
Casper von Koskull, the chief executive officer of Nordea Bank AB, has rejected allegations he misled the public over the extent to which the lender allowed clients to make use of shell companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's