Most Efficient Swedish Bank Must Get Leaner as Tax, Rules LoomsBy
Swedbank CEO says internal automation is key to cut costs
Says bank confident it has large enough capital buffers
Swedbank AB, the most cost-efficient bank in one of Europe’s most virtuous banking landscapes, says it needs to become even leaner to cope with higher financial taxes and stricter capital requirements being introduced in Sweden.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's