Malta's Scicluna Seeks to Protect Tax System After Panama LeaksBy
Malta’s Finance Minister Edward Scicluna sought to defend the country’s tax system following the leak of 11.5 million documents from a Panamanian law firm that aided clients in channeling billions of dollars through offshore accounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's